What Do Osteopaths Treat?
- We do not treat just back pain.
- We understand that pain can be both frightening and debilitating.
- We treat any area of the body including the joints and the soft tissue – i.e. the muscles, ligaments, nerve supply and tendons.
- The primary aim of osteopathic treatment is to reduce pain as quickly as possible to allow the patient to regain function of the injured area.
- After injury there is always some residual damage and dysfunction to an area.
- We are passionate about the patient being given the information and tools to allow them to continue their recovery at home.
- Rehabilitation advice, personalised exercise and stretching plans are absolutely crucial to achieving full recovery.
- Proper and accurate diagnosis of a problem is absolutely central to the core principles of the practitioners of Breckland & Holt Osteopaths.
- Sarah Babington (clinical director ) has over 20 years as a fully qualified osteopath and her experience in treating a wide range of issues has ensured her diagnosis skills are highly accurate and her treatments effective and efficient.
- The practitioner can diagnose injuries across the age spectrum and in any area of the body.
- Acupuncture works on the principle of unblocking energy channels to promote healing and normal function within the body.
- Sarah sometimes uses acupuncture as an addition to complement her osteopathic treatment.